POWER ONE PPT Series on line UPS systems IGBT rectifier and IGBT inverter with advanced double conversion on line technology with an isolation transformer on the inverter output and maintaining pure and precise sine wave output and sophisticated DSP Controlled high input power factor next generation sleek and compact Digital UPS.
- Strong and compact mechanical and outstanding electrical design
- Sophisticated full DSP control based Design
- True Sine Wave double conversion online technology
- Wide Input voltage, low input current THD and frequency range.
- High efficiency design especially for machine and inductive load
- Enhanced protection against lightning surges, back feed protection.
- PRS up to 8 units or n+1 redundancy even of different power rating.
- Large Screen Display with 380 event log measurements and alarms available.
- Easily operated and feather touch LCD display board
- Potential free contacts and Emergency Power off(EPO)shutdown input contacts
- Advanced Multi-platform Communication, for all operating system and network
- Built in Galvanic Isolation Transformer
- Low installation & operating cost
- Data Centre
- Computer Work Stations, fax and laser printers
- Net Working Equipments and EPBX
- Telecom and Cellular Equipments
- Automatic Teller Machines
- Medical Equipments, lighting, drives and industrial applications
- Fire Protection Equipments
- Special Purpose Machines, Furnaces and distilleries
- PLC and CNC Control Circuit and aeronautical industry
- Air Compressor, Inductive load, Air Conditioner and Motor load
- Defence equipment