In comparison with conventional grid-tie inverter, Hybrid inverter is able to not only export power to the grid but also store solar power to the battery for future usage and power to the loads work in off-grid mode also.
Hybrid Inverter can work as an off-grid inverter to provide continuous power even without grid. It’s a perfect power solution for remote regions or temporary AC power sources.
- Pure sine wave output
- Local load consumption and export to grid
- Can be programmed supply priority for solar, Battery or Grid
- User adjustable charging current and voltage
- Programmable multiple operation modes like On-Grid , Off-Grid and Grid-tie with battery backup.
- Parallel operation up to 6 units only for 10kW models (optional)
- Optimum utilization of solar energy to charge the batteries and load in the event of power failure.